Wondering how to increase libido in women without turning to synthetic medications? Indeed it’s essential to keep your sex life in great shape as this is a vital part of every romantic involvement and lasting relationship.
There are many natural ways that you can apply in order to find your sexual desire zooming up again. Most women wonder what food they should eat. Yes, your diet matters. In addition, you also need to be aware of the herbs that can help you in this regard so you can incorporate them in your meals and look them up if you intend to take female libido sexual enhancers.
Top Foods that Increase Libido in Women
There is no one food to Boost libido in women. According to different researches, there are several that can contribute to the improvement of your sexual drive and stamina.
According to Huffington Post, here are some of the top foods you should be eating more of:
- Watermelon- This fruit has been found to contain a nutrient called citrulline which is said to affect the body the same way as the popular Viagra does. It’s because the nutrient is converted into arginine once it enters your body. This in turn, boosts nitric oxide— responsible for relaxing blood vessels and helping increase the sex drive.
- Black Raspberry- You should eat more of this too as it is said to enhance both the libido and your endurance.
- Almonds- Do you know that these nuts are actually considered aphrodisiacs for women? It’s because the high level of zinc does wonders for the libido.
- Oatmeal- Yes, this is not just great for your overall health but it also contains L-arginine which is an amino acid known to stimulate blood flow to the vagina.
These are just some of the well-known foods to increase libido in women. You can still research on more and then try to incorporate them better into your daily diet.
Top Herbs to Increase Libido in Women
Aside from the foods mentioned above, there are also wonderful herbs recognized for their libido-boosting effect in women. These are often integrated into various natural supplements.
Based on Nature’s Libido Booster, these are the most common and frequently utilized herbs for sexual stimulation:
- Horny Goat Weed- Just from the name itself, you get to have an idea that it’s for this purpose. Native to Asia and the Mediterranean, it also works to enhance blood flow as well as increase libido in general. It’s also good for the heart and liver.
- Ginseng- You’re probably very familiar with this herb already as it is one of the most common ingredients found in food supplements, coffee, and other products used for increasing libido. It helps the body to produce a huge amount of nitric oxide for much better sexual performance.
- Ginkgo Biloba- Yet another familiar name in the market, this is more widespread for treating memory loss. However, studies do exhibit the fact that it’s also an efficient long-term sexual stimulant.
- Dong Quai- It’s long been used in traditional Chinese medicine for improving general energy levels and thus fighting fatigue. Just like the other herbs, it’s also remarkable in enhancing blood flow to your sexual organ.
Finding out how to increase stimulation in women naturally is very easy. Your actions will determine if you’ll have good results after taking in the above-mentioned foods and herbs.
Top Exercises to Increase Libido in Women
Some individuals, especially those who are often stressed or are in their middle ages and beyond, are always checking out ways to increase libido in women fast.
Experts suggest that it’s also essential to increase your physical movement and keep your body in great shape. Naturally, this will not only make you look better and feel more confident, but it will help improve your overall stamina and endurance.
What’s more, exercise is known to release “happy” hormones (ALL ABOUT ENDORPHIN) that can also better your mood. You get to enjoy having a higher self-esteem and also being able to lessen your stress. Thus, you are more likely to feel that sexual urge and be more willing to perform in bed. After all, fatigue, low self-esteem, depression, stress, and anxiety are some of the common factors that are known to push down your libido.
You ought to do a lot of endurance and strength exercises such as swimming, running, playing tennis, and the like. Also make sure to improve your flexibility by regularly doing yoga and gymnastics. These various forms of exercise will benefit you significantly when you’re heating it up in the bedroom. Moreover, regular exercise will also help maximize your orgasm.
Definitely, when you want to increase libido in women instantly, constant movement and activity are necessary. Of course it’s also good to be more adventurous with your partner while exercising and eating the right foods and herbs.